Sunday, December 4, 2011

JAWS 5: Extinction

    Bloggers, I have just found out the worst news in a long time.

THE JAWS RIDE IS CLOSING.


    For Those of you who don't know, the Jaws Ride is a epic ride at Universal Studios Orlando. You board a tour boat to sail around peaceful Amity Harbor, until a giant shark attacks your boat.
    Now, I never got the chance to ride this ride, and now i never will. I found out about this ride when i became obsessed with theme parks. (BTW i still am, that's what i want to do when i grow up, Run my own park.) But, I Digress. Now the only quality rides Universal has are Jurassic Park (Which has seen better days) and E.T. Adventure. I like this ride because its an actual experience. You don't sit in a simulator and have a fake world projected around you. No, you are in the water with a shark. It snaps at you, It splashes you, It lights the water on fire. And now its going away forever. Smh Universal...Smh.

No comments:

Post a Comment