Sunday, December 11, 2011

Minecraft FTW

    Good Evening Bloggers! It's Happened yet again.. I played Minecraft, and now I'm hooked! This game is so fun! I even made a video to show you some of the features of this epic game.
    If you've never heard of Minecraft, stop reading now, and go buy it on Minecraft.com. As in now. I'll wait..............
    Ok so your back. So before you run out there and get eaten by and Enderman, let me tell you how to play. First, the world is made up of cubes, sort of like giant pixels. And you must mine resources to survive. For example, You must build a shelter out of either wood or rock before nightfall, when the monsters begin to emerge. But when you get hungry, you have to kill animals for food. And so on. So if that sounds like fun to you, then take my word for it: THIS GAME PWNS!

No comments:

Post a Comment