Saturday, January 7, 2012

Life= It's a B****

Dang, can life get any worse for our hero? I guess whoever said bad things come in pairs was right. Well, this is true.
Ok, to start things off, i have no luck in the relationship department. But there is this girl i really like, as in she is everything ive ever wanted. But sadly, shes super popular, and just got out of a bad relationship. So, her friends are trying to supporter, and dont want me to be there. Now i think shes listiened, because she hasent talk to me in 2 days. And now i am starting to think i am going to loose my chance.
On top of that, im being stalked. This girl who is my "friend" just suddenly decides she is in love wit me and were destened to be together. Were talkin non-stop texting, facebookin, and even calling me. And its starting to annoy me.
And finally, popular people have gotten to me again. Lets get something clear here: i hate popular people with every fiber in my being. They are snoby, stuck up fags with nothing better to do than put down losers like me. I try to not to let it get to me, but they get on my nerves. Badly.
Welp, im done ragin. You can all go back to your lives now. Peace :/

No comments:

Post a Comment