Monday, June 11, 2012

Cars Land at Disney!
Well hello bloggers! It's been almost 2 months since i posted last! Sorry bout that ;). I've been very busy lately, with exams and driving and what not. But now it's summer, so now i can finally have some Josh time! Thank the lord. Well, I've got a lot to post about! First off, come on guys, i need some YouTube views. I work hard to make these vids, so get some of your friends to watch em. Cause you gotta admit, there pretty EPIC. Secondly, I've worked some more on Project Infection, so swing by there and check it out some time. And finally, I have BIG NEWS! Cars Land just opened at Disney just a few days ago. And from what i can see on YouTube, it looks pretty spectacular. The Animatronics seem alive! So yea. Well, im out, so go check me out on YouTube! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment